The magazine of the cavy fancy, published by the National Cavy Club
CAVIES magazine is the only regular journal in the UK dedicated to the exhibition of cavies (guinea pigs). It is produced monthly and is the official publication of the National Cavy Club and the British Cavy Council.
The magazine includes:
- colour photographs,
- breeds in focus specials,
- interviews with well known cavy fanciers,
- club notes,
- show reports,
- readers’ letters,
- sections for junior exhibitors and pet exhibitors,
- show dates and schedules, and
As well as a range of articles and features.
We are now able to offer the following subscription rates:
- Digital subscription (Worldwide) @ £20.00 for 12 issues
- Printed subscription (UK) @ £48.00 for 12 issues or £28 for 6 issues.
- Printed subscription (Overseas) > price on application
Individual copies are available, while stocks last, at £4.50 each incl. p&p within the UK.
To contact CAVIES magazine or to find out about ways to subscribe, please email: email@example.com.
Existing member? Log in to the CAVIES portal here:
Extracts from past issues
Click on icon to view in full screen