The January & February issue of CAVIES magazine has been published and posted to subscribers.
This month’s magazine contains a range of news, articles, features, reports and adverts, including:
- Tales from the North York Moors, by our new columnist Adam Collier
- A spotlight on Dutch fancier Alan Wilson
- Meet the Southern Cavy Club committee
- A spotlight on Australian fanciers Liz and Ken Hart
- A tutorial on Teddies, by Hazel Beaudin
- How to breed Dalmations by Swedish fancier Suzanna Rhodevi
- A very comprehensive report of the National Tortoise & White Cavy Club’s recent online show, by leading Australian fancier Odette Williams
- Show reports from Fareham and the English Self Cavy Club shows
- Steve Davies’ latest report of historical happenings in the cavy fancy
Digital subscriptions (worldwide) are £20.00 for 12 issues Printed subscriptions (UK) are £48.00 for 12 issues or £28 for 6 issues.
For more information…
please email email@example.com