The May & June issue of CAVIES magazine has been published and posted to subscribers.
This month’s magazine contains a range of news, articles, features, reports and adverts, including:
- Announcement regarding the resumption of shows!
- National Cavy Club COVID-19 Statement No.7
- National Cavy Club COVID-19 Show Regulations
- Cavy Palace Pigs by Jessie Farrar
- A history of Essex Cavy Society by Allan Trigg
- Judge-mental: delving into the virtual world of cavies by Greg Jackson
- How it all began by David Oulton
- National Cavy Club Spring Stock Show report
- Southern Cavy Club Spring Stock Show report
- Abyssinian Cavy Club online stock show report
- Dutch Cavy Club Spring 2021 online show report
- Emerging from lockdown, a guide to recognising fanciers again by Rhys Neesam
- Various archives features by Steve Davies
- Just Pets
- Young Fanciers Section
Digital subscriptions (worldwide) are £20.00 for 12 months Printed subscriptions (UK) are £48.00 for 12 issues or £28 for 6 issues.
For more information…
please email firstname.lastname@example.org