The August & July issue of CAVIES magazine has been published and posted to subscribers.
This month’s magazine contains a range of news, articles, features, reports and adverts, including:
- Tributes to Hugh Pashley and Eric Briers
- Developing a strain of Self cavies by Bryan Mayoh
- How it all began by Simon Neesam
- Some thoughts on Dutch Cavies, an archive article by the late Chris Pearson
- The benefits of cavy-keeping on health and well-being by Alan Wilson
- Emerging from lockdown, a guide to recognising fanciers – part 2 by Rhys Neesam
- Various archives features by Steve Davies
Digital subscriptions (worldwide) are £20.00 for 12 months Printed subscriptions (UK) are £48.00 for 12 issues or £28 for 6 issues.
For more information…
please email firstname.lastname@example.org