The September issue of CAVIES magazine has been published and posted to subscribers.
This month’s magazine contains a range of news, articles, features, show reports and adverts, including:
- Tributes to Graham Enerfer
- How it all began by Dorte Mayoh
- Prelude to the National Cavy Club’s Judging Seminar and AGM
- A few observations on Peruvian cavies by Miss Castleman-Brown
- Yorkshire garden party by Kathy Dudding
- Reports from Birmingham and Edenbridge & Oxted shows
- Young fanciers section
- Various archives features by Steve Davies
- Cavy calendar
Digital subscriptions (worldwide) are £20.00 for 12 months Printed subscriptions (UK) are £48.00 for 12 issues or £28 for 6 issues.
For more information…
please email email@example.com